I have been taking a course by Maya Adams on Coursera called Just Cook for Kids. This is one of the dishes that I learned. It is super simple but yummy. I really love her ideas! I twisted the recipe a bit by using the local herbs available in Thailand. And I don’t have an oven at home, so I grilled the chicken instead.
Below is the recipe.
12 chicken legs
A few cloves of garlic
1 cup of chopped curly parsley
1 cup of chopped fresh basil
1 cup of chive/ spring onions/ coriander
1/4 cup of olive oil
2 tbsp honey
2 tsp salt
3 tbsp lemon juice
A few pieces of lemon as decoration
1. Use a food processor or blender to blend the chopped parsley, garlic, and olive oil.
2. Add spring onions/chives/ coriander, salt and honey into the mixture and blend it again.
3. Rub the mixture into the chicken legs for a while. Then cover the bowl with plastic wrap and store them in the fridge over night.
4. Preheat the grilled to 230 degree Celsius and heat them for 25 minutes.
5. Decorate the dish with fresh herbs and lemon slices and serve.