I just finished reading the book called The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod. I followed the 6-minute-miracle morning exercise and it really jump start my every day with a good mood! Ok so these are the things that I have been doing in the first 6 minutes of a day.
1. One minute silence (sitting meditation)
2. Set good intentions (be a kind, compassionate and patient teacher)
3. Do some stretching and power walk
4. Hydrate (drink 2 cups of warm water)
5. Send loving kindness to everyone and be grateful to what I have
6. Journal for a minute
I feel much alert and powerful after doing these activities in the morning. I just feel calmer and more purposeful throughout a day. Let me know if this work for you!